Friday, January 16, 2009

A Geographical Escape

Where I will be fantasizing I am this weekend...

Where we really are this weekend:

Detroit

And here:

Grayslake High School

Bob made it to Detroit this morning by the hair of his chiny-chin-chin. The roads were very bad all the way across Michigan, but he's there. This weekend he is inside the ice area next to the ice, so he will be very chilly all weekend. I am off by 4am tomorrow morning to do a cheer competition in Grayslake, IL. This actually the first place we ever did a cheer competition and it is one of my favorites and near and dear to my heart!

Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jeani said...

Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that first picture is scrumptious.

Take pic's! I love to see where you are all the happenings!

Sandee said...

What Rhonda said. That first picture is so very inviting. I'm staying right there too.

Have a terrific day...Rhonda sent me over. :)

Amy McQuillan said...

Hey Sandee, thanks for stoppin by!