Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just In Case...



(Just in case I cannot meet or maintain any or all of my 2009 resolutions, I reserve the right to revoke or suspend any, all or part of said resolutions, based on the fact that I did indeed have my fingers crossed at the inception of said resolution making!)
In 2009 I hereby determine to:
  • Continue to work hard at working hard (we will let the recession not sour or frighten us but spur us to continue to give exemplary service, offer value for every dollar tendered, and contribute brightness and creativity to each place we encounter)
  • To work hard at resting more and playing better (In a nutshell, we need to have more fun!)
  • To balance and give as much attention to my relationships as I do to my business (I will strive to let the people that are important to me know that they are important to me, I resolve to work as hard on having healthier relationships as I do on having profitable ventures)
  • To be more healthily assertive & avoid avoidance! (important)
  • Practice better self-care. (you know like go to the doctor, the dentist, drink less soda, all that kind of stuff that I hate!)
  • Embody Gratitude. (MORE important)

Here's wishing us all a very happy, healthy, fabulous New Year!!!

Let 2009 be your best year yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are better than resolutions!

:)

paula said...

words to live by